Warm winter temperatures might give way to false hope that there’s no need to fear frozen pipes this season. It’s better to be prepared than have to deal with the nightmare burst pipes can bring.
Remember, even though daytime temps can rise during winter months, nights remain cold and can easily cause trouble, especially if you are out of town. Below are some recommendations to protect your home.
- Keep your home temperature above 68 degrees, especially if you are out of town.
- Monitor pipes that tend to freeze by allowing the faucet to drip slightly.
- Protect pipes on outside walls with insulation or heating tape.
- Shut off valves for washing machines
- Check your home for drafty areas and properly seal any openings.
In the event that pipes do freeze, our skilled plumbers can come to the rescue. Keep our number handy and call us at 800-995-6266. We look forward to serving you!
$800 Instant Rebate on a Cleaneffects Air Cleaner or Condenser
A Trane furnace can handle just about anything Mother Nature can dish out. We won’t accept anything less. It’s a level of uncompromising quality that helps us keep families comfortable year after year.