We are factory authorized dealers for KOHLER power generators. Here are a some benefits of having your own power generator:
- Ideal for backing up your home
- Automatically starts and restores power in seconds — whether you’re home or away
- Powers your home, including critical hard-wired systems like AC, heat, sump pumps, well pumps, security systems and large appliances
- No refueling — runs on your home’s natural or LP gas
- Delivers high-quality power — won’t harm your electronics
We do the entire job from start to finish including:
- Concrete base with necessary excavation and landscaping
- Gas piping for both natural and LP units
- LP gas tank installation for both in and above ground applications
- Installation of the transfer switch and load control module
- Power cabling and communication wiring
- Installation and set up of monitoring software
- Factory start-up and testing
- Maintenance plans
Also in the unlikely event that your generator develops a problem or simply stops working we’re available 24/7 to get you up and running again.
Standby generators for the average home cost between $6,000 and $10,000 with complete installation and we at Ralph Mann & Sons, Inc are happy to offer low-interest financing to get you protected right away.
Don’t wait until you see storms on the weather forecast, be proactive and call us today for a free, no-obligation recommendation and cost estimate.